• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Laureen --please post details on Atlantic City Seminar

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
I heard you mention that you are doing some live seminars---do you have a calender of dates & locations?---I think you mentioned a seminar going to be held in Atlantic City in June..please post details. Thanks!!

Thanks!:)

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
Will you be heading to any places closer to NYC?

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
If a group or AAPC chapter wants to have me come teach their group I will go anywhere. Ask your local chapter if they want to host a 2 day review blitz and share the proceeds. They can email me at Laureen@cco.us and I can send them more details and answer their questions. I've had several chapters do this and the participants were very happy and the chapter made a good chunk of change too!

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
Right now my area does not have an AAPC Local Chapter---I actually sent an email to the AAPC Local Chapter Officer & Member relations person in the hope I can become involved in a starting a local chapter in my area---I'm waiting for a response---It would be awesome if I can kick off a new chapter with you!!! :)--
I would love to take my CPC test by early summer the Atlantic City Blitz would really be beneficial. I love AC but since it is 2 days wish it was a little closer to home---I will try to contact the surrounding chapter's see if they would be interested..:)

PS ..I will be in AC-- 7/14 for my daughter's dance competition :)

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I would love to be one of your chapters firsts events!

susan sayers

trying to bloom in life 2.0
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
In AC! lovely. and one week before my test. I,ll be signing up next week. Thanks Laureen.:D